I've been working on creating some user interface widgets that are mostly done using clutter. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons..
1. Possibility of fun fade in / fade out options when controls are shown/hid
2. When running in fullscreen mode the clutter widgets can be over the media and transparent or opaque. For example show the details while playing a video.
Nothing real exciting here, but let me describe what you are seeing.
Only widgets I'm talking about are widgets in the black area
1. The green items is the traditional tracker, I need to work with the thumb look and feel, but it is getting there
2. The Pause button is what a button looks like when the mouse is over the button, the background highlights and as you move the mouse off, it unhighlights and looks kinda like the play button
3. This particular play button is set "insensitive" so it will appear darker than a button that is sensitive.
Colors are taken from the gtk theme, so it should remain consistent with other apps.
Well that is all I have at the moment.