Well, I wanted to upgrade my primary machine to Fedora 15, so that I could starting working on making gnome-mplayer work with GTK3. It didn't go so well. I ran the preupgrade tool to go to the beta, and after a long download and a reboot, I ended up with a machine in limbo between Fedora 14 and Fedora 15. I think I am going to be able to recover from it without a reinstall, but so far I got kind of a mess.
I was able to recover from it, package-cleanup --cleandups and then reinstalling the kernel got me back.
Had some trouble with clutter, I had to remove some self installed source code, so did that one to myself.
Anyway, it is up and running now.